Interested in buying one of our Beer Bikes? Luckily, we are selling some!
All of the bikes are in great overall condition, they are reliable and easy to use - however, because of the new regulations in Budapest, we cannot use them anymore in the city. They were manufactured by our company some years ago and had a full renovation in 2019, which means they are safe to use.
We started off like all the other beer bike companies in the world - with two bikes bought from foreign sellers for huge amounts of money. However, both of them turned out to be not as good and reliable as advertised: they used to constantly broke down, causing us financial and brand damages.
That’s when we decided it’s time to act on our own and started to build our own, reliable, more affordable and safer beer bikes. In our many years of operating, there were nearly no malfunctions and our customer feedback never went under 4 stars.
- 6 different sized Beer Bikes
- Total capacity of 14 people
- Audio system
- Painted welded hollow section
- Roof structure: curved iron
- Front and rear bumpers
- Undercarriage: passenger car
- Battery and battery charger included
- Benches for comfort and safety
- Brakes: handbrake bowden cable and hydraulic foot brake
- LED lighting: direction indicators, brakes, position indicators
- Safety and comfort: There are benches on the bike with backrest to make the pedaliing more comfortable and safe. The bikes have a built-in roof. It makes their usage easy in rainy weather too. Because of their water-repellent implementation, the bikers don’t have to worry about being exposed to the rain. The roof also protects users from sunlight.
- The drive mechanism: All of the bikes have a chain transmission, which can be easily replaced with normal bike parts. The chassis is very durable and it can carry up to even 20 people.
- Bar: All of the bikes have built-in space for batteries and cooling chargers for the beer. They also function as a moving bar: the hosts/hostesses or someone from the group have space in the middle of the bike, where they can easily tap beers for everyone on board. There is a separate place for the drivers too, which makes it easy for them to navigate through traffic.
- Music: The beer bikes have an audio system too: there is a radio onboard connected to two speakers.
- Pedal-connection: Not all of the seats have a pedal-connection, so people with health issues can use the bikes too. All the bikes consist of pedaling seats and resting seats, though their number may vary depending on the size.
Investing in quality beer bikes is never a waste of money. With our self-developed bikes, you won’t have to worry about constantly spending fortunes in the bike service and you do not have to worry about downtimes and refunds from unsatisfied guests or canceled tours.
We recommend them to anyone interested in tourism and business and would like to offer great value for a reasonable price for their clients. Beer bikes are widely popular in Europe amongst young tourists, and there is a great interest in it.